Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, April 14, 2016 6:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Gene Daniels, Chair
Wally Shidler, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Lori Y. Woods
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes from March 10, 2016 Regular Meeting
4. APPROVE Location, Date, and Time for July 2016 Public Hearing, Service Council Members
5. DISCUSS and Consider Submitting Letter in Response to Norwalk Transit Public Hearing Proposal to assume Metro Line 270, Service Council Members
6. DISCUSS Service Council Bylaws Articles 2F-G, Service Council Members
8. RECEIVE Look Ahead – Metro Public Outreach Efforts and Events, David Hershenson, Community Relations Manager
9. RECEIVE Presentation of Motion to Move Metrolink Station to base of Rio Hondo College, David Hershenson, Community Relations Manager
11. RECEIVE Report on Regional Service Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
12. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
13. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.