Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, March 10, 2016 6:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Gene Daniels, Chair
Wally Shidler, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Lori Y. Woods
Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. SWEAR In David Armenta, Samuel Peña, and Lori Y. Woods as Gateway Cities Service Council Members
3. ROLL Call
6. RECEIVE Update on Willowbrook/Rosa Parks Station Project, Wells Lawson, Director, Countywide Planning & Development
7. RECEIVE Report on Proposed Service Changes for June 2016 or Later, and APPROVE Changes to Gateway Cities Service for June 2016 or Later Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Manager, Service Council Members
8. RECEIVE Report on Regional Service Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
9. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
10. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
ADJOURN to PUBLIC HEARING