Location & Date
Norwalk Arts & Sport Complex, Sproul Reception Center, 12239 Sproul Street,
Thursday, February 11, 2016 6:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Gene Daniels, Chair
Wally Shidler, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes from January 14, 2016 Meeting
4. RECEIVE Presentation on Metro Paid Parking Pilot Program, Frank Ching, Parking Management Director
5. RECEIVE Overview of Metro’s Draft Public Participation Plan, David Hershenson, Community Relations Manager
6. RECEIVE Report on Regional Service Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
7. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
8. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
ADJOURN to PUBLIC HEARING