Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, January 14, 2016 6:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Gene Daniels, Chair
Wally Shidler, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes from December 10, 2015 Meeting
4. RECOGNIZE Cynde Soto for her service as a Gateway Cities Service Council Member, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer, and Councilmembers
5. RECEIVE Update on Willowbrook/Rosa Parks Station Improvements Project, Wells Lawson, Director, Countywide Planning and Development
7. CONDUCT Service Planning Workshop, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
8. RECEIVE Report on Regional Service Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
9. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
10. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.