Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, December 10, 2015 6:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Gene Daniels, Chair
Wally Shidler, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Ana Maria Quintana
Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes from November 12, 2015 Meeting
4. RECOGNIZE Ana Maria Quintana for her service as a Gateway Cities Service Council Member, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer, and Councilmembers
5. RECEIVE Presentation on Proposed June 2016 Service Changes, Scott Page, Director, Service Planning and Scheduling
6. APPROVE Date, Time, and Location for February 2016 Public Hearing, Councilmembers
7. RECEIVE Presentation on the 2016 Transit Service Policy, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
8. RECEIVE Report on Gateway Cities Service Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
9. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
10. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.