Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Friday, October 2, 2015 11:30 a.m.
Jerard Wright, Chair
Dalila Sotelo, Vice-Chairperson
Michael Kravitz, Secretary
Seymour Rosen, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of September 11th Executive Committee meeting minutes
3. Final Briefing on Metro Rail 25th Anniversary.
4. Discuss October 8th Deputy Meet and Greet agenda
5. Old & New Business
6. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items, (1 minute per speaker)
7. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
8. Adjournment. Next meeting will be November 4th
Please Note: Times, as indicated above, are approximate. The CAC is scheduled from 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM. Therefore, meetings are subject to a 1:30 PM Adjournment time as the subject of discussion and questions posed by the Council dictate.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO RICH MORALLO AT 213 922-3049.
MTA Board Meetings/Agendas | Click here to return to MTA.net home