Location & Date
Metro El Monte Division 9 Building, 3449 Santa Anita Ave, Third Floor Service Council Room,
Monday, May 11, 2015 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
John Harabedian, Chair
John Harrington, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Carl Torres, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE Minutes of April 13, 2015 Meeting
4. RECEIVE Report on Line 190/194 Foothill Transit Proposal, Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
5. APPROVE July Public Hearing Date for Potential December Service Changes, Scott Page, Director, Service Performance and Analysis [MAPS]
6. RECEIVE Report on San Gabriel Valley Service Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
7. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
Members of the public may address the Council for up to 2 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
8. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.