Whether you are a transit rider, motorist, bicyclist or just a concerned citizen, your active involvement in the legislative process could make difference. Determine which U.S. Congressional , State Senate , State Assembly or LA County Supervisorial District represents you. Otherwise, if you know the specific bill number, go to the official California Legislative Information website to view the current status of bills. For federal legislation, click on the Library of Congress, Thomas website.
Call or write to your representatives to express your opinions on legislative issues. They are your voice in the legislative process and they need to know what you think.
- SCRRA (Metrolink)
- SCAG (Southern California Association of Governments)
- OCTA (Orange County Transportation Authority)
- Ventura County Transportation Commission
- SANBAG (San Bernardino Associated Governments)
- RTA (Riverside Transit Authority)
- RCTC (Riverside County Transportation Commission)
- Omnitrans (San Bernardino Valley Transit)