Metro has developed this financial section to provide relevant and timely information for individuals interested in its financial data. Here you will find information about Metro's debt and investment policies and programs, bond issuance, annual reports, the annual budget, and other matters of financial interest.
Metro financial information is produced by the Finance departments of Accounting, Management & Budget (OMB), Revenue and Treasury. The Finance departments analyze fiscal issues and advise Metro Board of Directors in the areas of short-term and long-term financing, fund planning, revenue forecasting, operating and capital budgets and compliance with accounting standards.
- Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA)
- California Municipal Treasurer's Association
- City of Los Angeles
- County of Los Angeles
- American Public Transit Association (APTA)
- California Transit Association (CTA)
- Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG)
- Federal Transit Authority (FTA)
- California Transportation Commission (CTC)
- California Department of Transportation (CALTRANS)
- Electronic Municipal Market Access (EMMA)