Metro operates one of the nation’s largest transportation networks – which is growing, with one of the largest public works programs in US history.
Over the next 30 years, Metro will be responsible for managing more than $40 billion in contracts for major construction, highway and planning projects, including public-private partnerships and acquisition services for transit, bus and rail operations.
Metro seeks proactive professionals in the fields of Engineering and Construction, Vendor/Contract Management, Communications and Program Management to make all of this happen.
Current positions are posted on Metro’s employment opportunities page.
Many more positions are coming soon.
Metro also offers its employees competitive salaries and an attractive benefit package which includes:
- Medical, dental and vision health insurance
- Group life insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave and vacation leave or Time Off with Pay
- Pension Plan
- 457 Deferred Compensation and 401 (K) Thrift Saving Plans
- Tuition and professional development assistance
- In-house training programs
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible spending accounts
- Transit Passes for employees and/or eligible dependents and Transportation Subsidy
Metro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, age, veteran status, or disability.
Learn more about Metro’s projects and programs at metro.net .