Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
One Gateway Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90012-2952
Directions to Metro Headquarters Building (309 KB, PDF format)
- Transit Information 323.GO.METRO (323.466.3876)
- Administrative Offices 213.922.6000
- Wheelchair Lift Hotline 1.800.621.7828
- Lost and Found 323.937.8920
Sexual harassment is OFF LIMITS on Metro .
- If you experience or see sexual harassment – report it. Call 1.888.950.7233
- If you’ve experienced sexual harassment while riding Metro, we are here to listen. Call our 24/7 confidential hotline. 1.844.OFF.LIMITS or 1.844.633.5464
- Riders with hearing or speech impairments, use the California Relay Service, 711, and then the number you need.
Help With Your TAP Card
TAP Customer Service
Monday - Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm
Use the Taptogo website for more information and other ways to contact TAP.
Concerns About Metro Service?
Passengers who use Metro service may have questions or concerns that they need to discuss with a Metro passenger relations representative. If reporting a specific incident, please note if at all possible the bus number (located on the front of the bus and inside the bus above the fare box) and/or the operator’s badge number (located on the patch on the driver’s right sleeve), along with the date, time and location of the incident. This service is available weekdays from 8 am to 4:15 pm by calling 213.922.6235 to submit comments online 24/7.
- Metro Customer Comment Form
- Metro Claim for Damages Form (101K PDF KB, Adobe ® Acrobat Reader plug-in required)
- Metro Website Feedback form
- Email questions, comments or concerns regarding Metro
- Timetable and Brochures Order Form (66KB, PDF)
All Metro Buses are equipped with bike racks. The racks carry only two bikes; if full, please wait for the next bus.
Bikes are permitted on Metro Rail. For guidelines, call 323.GO.METRO or visit Bike Metro .
Email alerts to your inbox and mobile device
Metrolink Schedule and Route Information
For information on Metrolink , Southern California’s long-distance commuter rail system, call 1.800.371.LINK (5465). Speech and hearing-impaired commuters may call 1.800.698.4TDD.