Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
One Gateway Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90012-2952
Directions to Metro Headquarters Building (309 KB, PDF format)
- Transit Information 323.GO.METRO (323.466.3876)
- Administrative Offices 213.922.6000
- Wheelchair Lift Hotline 1.800.621.7828
- Lost and Found 323.937.8920
- Riders with hearing or speech impairments, use the California Relay Service, 711, and then the number you need.
Concerns About Metro Service?
Passengers who use Metro service may have questions or concerns that they need to discuss with a Metro passenger relations representative. If reporting a specific incident, please note if at all possible the bus number (located on the front of the bus and inside the bus above the fare box) and/or the operator’s badge number (located on the patch on the driver’s right sleeve), along with the date, time and location of the incident. This service is available weekdays from 8 am to 4:15 pm by calling 213.922.6235 to submit comments online 24/7.
- Metro Customer Comment Form
- Metro Claim for Damages Form (136K PDF KB, Adobe ® Acrobat Reader plug-in required)
- Metro Website Feedback form
- Email questions, comments or concerns regarding Metro
- Timetable and Brochures Order Form (78KB, PDF)
All Metro Buses are equipped with bike racks. The racks carry only two bikes; if full, please wait for the next bus.
Bikes are permitted on Metro Rail trains under certain conditions. Bike permits are no longer required. For the most current guidelines, call 323.GO.METRO or visit metro.net.
Management of Metro Bus service is organized into five geographic regions. Each region has its own general manager, concentrating exclusively on bus service in their area.
- Metro San Fernando Valley 818.701.2800
- Metro Westside/Central 213.922.1200
- Metro South Bay 310.225.6000
- Metro Gateway Cities 562.658.0200
- Metro San Gabriel Valley 626.454.2800
Other Bus Service in Your Neighborhood
In addition to Metro Bus service, other transit agencies provide rides throughout the greater LA area. For more information about their fares, routes and schedules, please call them directly or you may call 323.GO.METRO.
Metrolink Schedule and Route Information
For information on Metrolink , Southern California’s long-distance commuter rail system, call 1.800.371.LINK (5465). Speech and hearing-impaired commuters may call 1.800.698.4TDD.