- Skinny Me, Fat Wallet!
- Created by Janice C. in Work on June 02, 2011 5:03 p.m.
It's a no brainer that buying a Metro monthly pass beats the $45 a week I would spend at the gas pump. But the most amazing benefit is saving on the cost of a gym membership and still losing 20 ...
- Created by Gaidzag Shahbazian in Work on June 02, 2011 4:48 p.m.
I ride Metro Line 94 from Glendale, specifically San Fernando/Broadway, to Hill/Temple in Downtown Los Angeles. I love riding Metro.
- Shopping In The South Bay
- Created by Mark B in Shopping on May 03, 2011 6:36 p.m.
Metro takes me through Hollywood and the South Bay so I can go shopping.
- College Riding
- Created by Mark B in Work on March 21, 2011 9:25 a.m.
Metro takes me from my home to Glendale Community College (GCC).
- A Quiet Place to Read
- Created by Pint V. in Cultural on March 02, 2011 8:50 a.m.
I am a bookworm. Every morning and evening I read page after page and book after book. The bus is the best place to read, except when I laugh out loud everyone looks at me funny...
- Riding to Japanese American Museum
- Created by Mark B in Cultural on February 16, 2011 1:52 p.m.
Metro takes me to Little Tokyo and the Japanese American National Museum.
- From the Hill to the Beach
- Created by Mark B in Entertainment on December 15, 2010 3:47 p.m.
Metro takes me from Sunland through Tujunga, Montrose, Glendale College, Glassell Park, and Cypress Park, Downtown and through South Central, Compton, and finally, to Long Beach.
- Riding to the Ice Skates at Pershing Square
- Created by Mark B. in Work on December 13, 2010 4:26 p.m.
- Metro takes me from Sunland through Montrose and GCC and Glendale, Glassell Park, Cypress Park, and Downtown on the way to Pershing Square.
- Metro takes me everywhere I need to go!
- Created by Lygia D. in Work on December 13, 2010 10:57 a.m.
- Metro takes me everywhere I need to go. I take the bus lines or the trains to work and i'm always on time. I also use Metro to do all my shopping and just to have fun and go places ...
- College Ride
- Created by Mark B in Work on November 15, 2010 2:50 p.m.
I Go Metro to Glendale Community College.
- All for My Kids
- Created by Maria J. in Entertainment on November 09, 2010 3:53 p.m.
Twice a week, Metro takes me and my children to my children's art and self-defense classes. Twice a month, Metro takes us to field trips around the city, from LACMA to the Pacific Asia Museum. This is our homeschool life. ...
- Multi-Metro Way!
- Created by Maria Perez in Work on November 08, 2010 6:15 p.m.
Going to work in Burbank, I have 4 Metro ways to go - the 92, 94, 794,183 - all four are just nearby. The best option is the 92. It's just a stone's throw away! Going home, I can take ...
- I Metro to the Americana
- Created by Gabriela G. in Shopping on October 14, 2010 8:48 p.m.
I grew up taking the bus all the my life. I mostly ride Metro to the Americana because it takes me right to the front steps of the mall. The buses are always on time and get to places fast ...
- Save Stress When Traveling to College
- Created by Mark B in Neighborhood on October 13, 2010 6:27 p.m.
I take the bus from home to the Glendale Central Library to study and then ride to Glendale College. I ride the public bus as a means to save a lot of stress.
- Glendale College
- Created by Mark B in Cultural on October 13, 2010 4:55 p.m.
- My route to Glendale College