- Relaxing Ride
- Created by Anthony G. in Work on June 02, 2011 5:20 p.m.
I take Metro each day from San Pedro to my workplace at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. During the ride I am able to relax, read, prepare Bible studies and of course, nap. It's an absolutely wonderful way to ...
- Loving the 550
- Created by Irene G. in Cultural on May 04, 2011 9:09 a.m.
How my heart pounds as I glimpse the sunny orange bus on the horizon. Is it my beloved and trusty Metro Line 550? I'm happy as it slows to scoop me up. Now I can relax and have some last ...
- Go Metro
- Created by Taylor in Cultural on April 05, 2011 3:05 p.m.
I take a combination of buses and Green Line to work in El Segundo most of the time. I also take them to LAX when I travel for work or vacation. I also took the train when I was going ...
- Second Interview Today! Wish Me Luck!
- Created by Steven S. in Work on April 04, 2011 1:06 p.m.
Off to my 2nd interview for a great job this afternoon after being unemployed since the beginning of December. Have been using Metro since 2003 to 2 different jobs and hoping that this will be the third!
- Where Does Metro Take You?
- Created by Renee Robinson Picos in Work on February 08, 2011 9:59 a.m.
Metro takes me to work and home 5 days a week. Since my car broke down several months ago I have been taking Metro. I would have never thought I would be riding Metro but Metro has become a necessity ...
- Save Time, Money and Hassles With Metro
- Created by Oscar N. in Work on December 10, 2010 10:36 a.m.
Metro takes me to work, which saves me time, money, and the hassle of driving in traffic. Finally I'm going green by not using my car and traveling on Metro's new CNG fuel buses. Metro also takes me to popular ...
- Eating Around the World
- Created by Annie Y. in Dining on November 08, 2010 4:41 p.m.
I go Metro to experience the wealth of great dining in Los Angeles, from fine dining and new pop-up restaurants, to the hole-in-the-wall ethnic joints and tasty cheap eats. From hotspots like Mozza, Akasha, and Laxy Ox Canteen, to comfort ...
- I Save with Metro
- Created by Oscar N. in Cultural on November 08, 2010 6:13 p.m.
Metro takes me to work three to four days a week. I use Metro to go to major entertainment spots where a Metro bus stop or station is nearby. Those include Hollywood, Universal Studios, Dodgers Stadium, Staples Center, and specials ...