- Where to Board
- Angels Fans
- Enjoy Cleaner Air
Go Blue and Go Dodger Stadium Express!
Now you can Go Metro to the playoffs by connecting with the Stadium Express at two convenient locations – Union Station or the South Bay. And your Dodger ticket is good for the fare!
Union Station is served by many Metro and municipal bus lines and Metro Rail's Red, Purple and Gold lines, as well as Metrolink and Amtrak. Harbor Gateway Transit Center, in the South Bay, is also served by several Metro bus lines, the Metro Silver Line and Torrance Transit. So it’s easy to leave your car at home and connect with the Dodger Stadium Express.
To plan the route that’s best for you, use the Trip Planner, or call 323.GO.METRO.
- We recommend arriving early to Union Station and Harbor Gateway Transit Center; crowds are heaviest near game time.
On Metro Rail, most trips run until approximately midnight Sunday through Thursday nights, and until approximately 2am Friday and Saturday nights; last trips on bus lines vary. Be sure to check the schedule for your return trip head of time.
Driving to Union Station to connect with the Dodger Stadium Express? Beat traffic on the 10 and 110 freeways with Metro ExpressLanes. They're toll-free for carpools, vanpools and motorcycles; solo drivers can use them too, by paying a toll. All users except motorcycles need a Fastrak® transponder. Learn more at metroexpresslanes.net.
From Union Station:
- NEW FOR 2015: Board near the taxi zone on the historic side of Union Station (adjacent to Alameda St).
- Service leaves Union Station every 10 minutes, starting 90 minutes before game time through the 3rd inning for all home games.
- You can exit inside Dodger Stadium at one of two stops – behind Center Field and at the Top Deck. Service will pick up at the same stops after the game.
- Return service runs until 45 minutes after the final out.
From the South Bay:
- Board at any of the following stations: Slauson, Manchester, Harbor Freeway, Rosecrans, or Harbor Gateway Transit Center (Bay 9).
- Buses run every 15 minutes starting 2 hours before game time, with the last bus leaving Harbor Gateway Transit Center at game time.
- You’ll be dropped off behind Right Field. Service back to the South Bay will pick up at the same stop after the game.
- Return service begins 5 minutes after the final out, and ends 45 minutes after the final out.
Game Day Tips:
- Your Dodger ticket is good for the Dodger Stadium Express fare only*; regular Metro fares apply on all other connecting bus and rail service.
- Arrive early; crowds are heaviest near game time.
Take Angels Express to Angels Games
Go Metro to Union Station and connect with the Angels Express to Angels Stadium.
Fans can ride the Angels Express to Angels home games from stations on the Orange County Line from Los Angeles to Oceanside.
Adult roundtrip tickets cost $7, and can be purchased at Metrolink station ticket vending machines by selecting “Special Ticket Options”. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the train departure time to purchase your Angels Express tickets.
For schedules and more information, visit metrolinktrains.com/angelsexpress.
Take Metrolink to see the Angels at Dodger Stadium
To help Orange County fans connect with the Dodger Stadium Express, Metrolink will offer special train service from Oceanside to Union Station for the games on July 31, August 1 and August 2.
Returning trains will depart one hour after the game ends.
For more details, visit metrolinktrains.com/railseries.
Step up to the plate for cleaner air
By using Metro’s Dodger Stadium Express, you’re helping to bring cleaner air to our community by reducing traffic throughout the highly congested Los Angeles area. Fewer vehicles on the road mean fewer emissions polluting the air, and a better quality of life for all.
During its 24-year history, the Mobile Source Air Pollution Reduction Review Committee (MSRC) has removed 11,500 tons of harmful pollutants from the air by funding projects designed to reduce air pollution from mobile sources such as cars, trucks and buses. They’ve distributed more than $353 million to local governments, transit agencies and private businesses throughout the South Coast basin to build alternative fuel stations, purchase clean-fuel vehicles and implement other innovative clean air projects.
The Dodger Stadium Express is a joint demonstration project made possible by Clean Transportation Funding from the MSRC and Metro ExpressLanes. Thanks for leaving your car at home and supporting air quality by taking public transportation to Dodger Stadium. You’re on a winning team!