ATTENTION COMMUTERS, RESIDENTS, AND BUSINESSES IN THE VICINITY OF THE CHURCH LN UNDERCROSSING
The contractor will resume Church Ln bridge widening operations by drilling and setting beams along the freeway starting on Tuesday, September 04, 2012 for two weeks.
Drilling and setting beams
Work on the freeway at the Church Ln bridge is anticipated to start on Tuesday, September 04, 2012 through Friday, September 14, 2012. Work hours are from 10pm to 6am.
NB 405 freeway at Church Ln bridge
What to expect:
- Sepulveda Bl traffic will not be impacted by this activity.
- NB freeway outside lanes may have to be closed as early as 10pm; closures will be coordinated with Caltrans.
- Access to freeway through traffic will be maintained.
- For this operation, the contractor will pre-drill the holes before placing the beam in the ground. This operation does not involve pile-driving.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.