ATTENTION RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS OWNERS IN THE VICINITY OF SEPULVEDA BL BETWEEN MONTANA AV AND CHURCH LN/OVADA PL
The removal of the freeway soundwall footing, on the west side of Sepulveda Bl between Montana Av and the Church Ln/Ovada Pl, has been scheduled to start on Monday, November 5, 2012.
What: Freeway sound wall footing removal, load out of material and excavation
When: Work is anticipated to start on Monday, November 5, 2012 through Monday, November 19, 2012. Work hours are from 8pm to 6am.
Where: NB 405, west side of Sepulveda Bl between Montana Av Church Ln/Ovada Pl
What to expect:
- Access to residents and businesses will be maintained.
- During daytime operations, SB Sepulveda Bl #2 lane will be closed to facilitate work. Sepulveda Bl will be maintained with one lane in each direction.
- During nighttime work hours, Sepulveda Bl will be fully closed between Montana Av and Church Ln/Ovada Pl to support other activities; traffic will be detoured to Church Ln.
- Nighttime freeway lane closures will be required in order to safely operate equipment; lane closures will be coordinated with Caltrans and may start as early as 10pm. Access to freeway traffic will be maintained.
- Closure of the Montana off-ramp will be needed from 7pm to 6am.
- Operations require the use of breakers and excavators to demo the wall; a loader will be used to load out materials.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.