ATTENTION COMMUTERS, RESIDENTS, AND BUSINESSES IN THE VICINITY OF MORAGA DR BETWEEN SEPULVEDA BL AND BELLAGIO RD
As part of the power line relocation work, eastbound Moraga Dr will be closed between Sepulveda Bl and Bellagio Rd to facilitate vault work.
What: Daily closure of EB Moraga Dr for vault work
When: Work is anticipated to start on Thursday, May 31 through Friday, June 29, 2012. Anticipated work hours are from 9am to 3pm.
Where: EB Moraga Dr between Sepulveda Bl and Bellagio Rd
What to expect:
- Access to businesses and residents on EB Moraga Dr will be maintained via Acanto St.
- Sepulveda Bl traffic to Moraga Dr will be detoured to Ovada Pl, to Acanto St, back to Moraga Dr.
- Bellagio Rd will be reduced to one NB lane at the intersection of Moraga Dr; SB Bellagio traffic will be detoured WB at Moraga Dr.
- Pedestrians will be rerouted to a safe area outside the construction zone.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.