ATTENTION RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS OWNERS IN THE VICINITY OF BELLAGIO RD BETWEEN CASIANO RD AND MORAGA DR
As part of the ongoing undergrounding of power lines, vault installation on Bellagio Rd requires a 3 hour-full closure between 11782 Bellagio Rd and 11720 Bellagio Rd.
What: Vault installation and temporary full street closure
When: Work is anticipated to take place on Tuesday, June 26, 2012. Work hours are from 9am to 4pm. Full closure will take place from 10am to 1pm.
Where: Bellagio Rd between Moraga Dr and Casiano Rd
What to expect:
- Access will be maintained to local residents via a flagger.
- Bellagio Rd traffic will be detoured through the alleyway.
- Driveways within the excavation limits will be temporary block with barriers to prevent vehicles from driving into flagger-control traffic.
- Residents will be assisted out of the driveway.
- Street parking will be restricted. In locations where the street narrows down, parking will be restricted on both sides of the street in order to allow for the movement of local traffic.
- Residents are asked to be vigilant of posted parking restrictions to prevent towing.
- Duct bank excavation will resume from 11720 Bellagio Rd to the intersection of EB Moraga Dr at Bellagio, after vault placement is completed.
- Relocation work is anticipated to be completed at the end of August.
- Access to pedestrians will be maintained outside the work zone.
- Emergency access will be maintained.