ATTENTION RESIDENTS, BUSINESS OWNERS AND TRAVELING PUBLIC IN THE VICINITY OF SOUTHBOUND I-405 AND WILSHIRE BL
The southbound I-405 off-ramp to westbound Wilshire Bl will be closed beginning Friday, March 8, 2013 at 8pm until 6am on Friday, March 22, 2013. This closure is necessary to demolish the existing off-ramp and to conduct roadway paving and K-rail shifts for the new off-ramp.
When: Ramp closure is expected to begin on Friday, March 8, 2013 at 8pm and will continue until 6am on Friday, March 22, 2013.
Where: Southbound I-405 off-ramp to westbound Wilshire Bl.
What to expect:
- Off-ramp fully closed.
- Detour route is Santa Monica Bl exit to eastbound Santa Monica Bl to Sepulveda Bl to Wilshire Bl.
- Changeable message signs will be used, and traffic control officers will be deployed to help direct drivers and mitigate traffic impacts.
- Detour route map is available on www.metro.net/projects/I-405/segment-detours/.
- For daily closure information, please visit www.metro.net/405. You can also follow our project on www.facebook.com/405project and http://twitter.com/I_405.
- Schedule is subject to change based on daily progress and field conditions.
What: Full ramp closure for demolition and new ramp construction.