ATTENTION COMMUTERS, RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES IN THE VICINITY OF THE SAN DIEGO FREEWAY (I-405) AND PICO BL
The contractor will begin welding and grinding column casings on Pico, from Sawtelle to Cotner, on Wednesday, June 6, 2012, for two weeks. Work will occur at night from 9:00pm to 6:00 am.
What: Welding and grinding column casings
When: Night work is scheduled to start on Wednesday, June 6, 2012 from 9:00 pm to 6:00 am, for two weeks.
Where: Pico, from Sawtelle to Cotner.
What to Expect:
- Intermittent full closures of Pico, from Sawtelle to Cotner, from 9:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Some nights only the westbound Pico #3 lane will be closed from 9:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.
- Work is weather permitting and subject to change.
- Visit our website for the latest project updates, www.metro.net/I-405