As part of the Los Angeles County Congestion Reduction Demonstration Program along the I-110 and I-10 freeways, Metro’s Contractor is continuing with the installation of conduit as a means of providing power at numerous locations. This work must be performed in order to place the conduit underground. Upon completion of the installation of the conduit, each trench will be back filled, and returned to pre-existing conditions.
WHAT: Trench excavation and Conduit Installation
WHEN: Starting Tuesday, June 19, 2012 through Tuesday, June 26, 2012 between 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday – Friday, weather permitting
WHERE: Northbound Right Turn Pocket On Temple City Blvd. between the I-10 Freeway and Loftus Dr. in the City of Rosemead
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Intermittent lane closures for the installation of conduit.
- One lane for thru traffic will remain open in each direction at all times.
- Flaggers and traffic control signs will be placed during the construction activity.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times.
- Open trenches will be plated at the end of the workday.
- Access will be maintained for the Fire Department and emergency responders at all times.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the construction zone.
- Accessibility to homes and businesses will be maintained.