ATTENTION RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS OWNERS IN THE VICINITY OF BELLAGIO RD BETWEEN MORAGA DR AND CASIANO RD
Slurry seal operations to cover the recently paved DWP trench have been scheduled for three separate days: Saturday, November 10; Tuesday, November 13 and Wednesday, November 14, 2012.
Due to the material being extremely adhesive and taking up to 6 hours to harden, access to residential driveways on the west side of Bellagio will be blocked during work hours on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Saturday, November 10 and Tuesday, November 13 and Wednesday, November 14, 2012. Driveway restriction and work hours are from 7am to 5pm on Tuesday and Wednesday. This operation is weather permitting.
Bellagio Rd between Moraga Dr and Casiano Rd
What to expect:
- Parking will be restricted on the above dates to facilitate work.
- Access to Bellagio will be maintained via flagger.
- Saturday operations include street grinding in preparation for slurry seal.
- Driveway access will be restricted until the material is dry during the slurry seal operation on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Some vibration is anticipated during the operation.
- Operation is weather permitting and is subject to change without notice.
- Operation is anticipated to move from north to south.