ATTENTION RESIDENTS IN THE VICINITY OF THE SUNSET BL CUL-DE-SAC, EAST OF THE NB RAMPS
Excavation for the installation of a sewer line in the Sunset cul-de-sac is anticipated to start on Monday, December 3, 2012. This work requires the closure of the cul-de-sac to thru traffic.
What: Sewer line excavation and installation
When: Work is anticipated to start on Monday, December 3, 2012 for eight weeks. Anticipated work hours are from 7am to 5pm, weather permitting.
Where: East of the NB Sunset Bl ramps at the Sunset Bl cul-de-sac
What to expect:
- Access to local residents will be maintained in the Sunset cul-de-sac during the full street closure with a flagger.
- Access to pedestrians will be maintained outside the construction zone.
- Driveways may be intermittently blocked by equipment, but will remain accessible throughout the operation.
- Temporary interruption of service may be necessary during tie-in of lateral connections to residences. Affected residents will be contacted 48-hours in advance of tie-in and service interruption.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.