ATTENTION RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS OWNERS IN THE VICINITY OF SEPULVEDA BL BETWEEN MONTANA AV AND THE CHURCH LN BRIDGE
The wall portion of the freeway soundwall on the west side of Sepulveda Bl between the Sunset Bl Bridge and the Church Ln Bridge has been scheduled for removal starting on Monday, September 24, 2012.
Freeway sound wall removal
Work is anticipated to start on Monday, September 24, 2012 through Friday, September 28, 2012. Work hours are from 9pm to 6am.
NB 405, west side of Sepulveda Bl between the Sunset Bl Bridge and the Church Ln Bridge
What to expect:
- Access to residents and businesses will be maintained.
- During nighttime work hours, Sepulveda Bl will be fully closed between Montana Av and Church Ln/Ovada Pl; traffic will be detoured to Church Ln.
- Nighttime freeway lane closures will be required in order to safely operate equipment; lane closures will be coordinated with Caltrans and may start as early as 10pm. Access to freeway traffic will be maintained.
- The nighttime closure of the Montana off-ramp will be needed; the ramp may close as early as 7pm.
- Daytime and nighttime operations require the use of breakers and excavators to demo the wall; a loader will be used to load out materials.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.