ATTENTION COMMUTERS, RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES IN THE VICINITY OF THE SAN DIEGO FREEWAY (I-405) AND BELOIT AND SANTA MONICA
The contractor will begin deconstruction of the MSE retaining wall west of the 405 freeway, from Santa Monica to Iowa. Work is scheduled to begin on Monday, May 7, 2012, from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm and will continue for one month.
Deconstruction of the MSE retaining wall
Day work is scheduled to start on Monday, May 7, 2012 from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, for one month.
West of 405, from Santa Monica to Iowa.
What to Expect:
- Work activities will include saw cutting, pavement removal, barrier removal and wall deconstruction.
- Temporary closure of Beloit, from Santa Monica to Iowa, may occur between 7:00 am and 4:00 pm. Local access will be maintained.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.
- Work is weather permitting and subject to change.
- Visit our website for the latest project updates, www.metro.net/I-405