ATTENTION COMMUTERS, RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES IN THE VICINITY OF THE SAN DIEGO FREEWAY (I-405) AND PICO BL
The contractor will begin reconfiguring the Pico parking lot on the south side of Pico, just east of Sawtelle tonight, May 14, 2012, for two weeks. Most of the work will occur during day time hours, from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm, but some night will be required from 9:00 pm to 6:00 am when a lane closure is needed.
Reconfiguring the Pico parking lot
Day and night work is scheduled to start on Monday, May 14, 2012 from 9:00 pm to 6:00 am and 9:00 am to 3:30 pm, for two weeks.
South side of Pico, east of Sawtelle.
What to Expect:
- Eastbound Pico #3 lane will be closed intermittently at night between 9:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The eastbound Pico sidewalk will be closed during this two week construction period.
- The bus stop and bus shelter on the south side of Pico will remain.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.
- Work is weather permitting and subject to change.
- Visit our website for the latest project updates, www.metro.net/I-405