ATTENTION COMMUTERS, RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES IN THE VICINITY OF THE SAN DIEGO FREEWAY (I-405) AND THE SANTA MONICA FREEWAY (1-10)
The contractor will resume clearing trees and grubbing plants along the eastbound 10 connector ramp to southbound 405. Trenching will also begin starting Wednesday, June 6, 2012, for two months. Day and night work is required from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm and 9:00 pm to 5:00 am.
Clearing trees, grubbing plants and trenching
Day and night work is scheduled to start on Wednesday, June 6, 2012 from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm and 9:00 pm to 6:00 am, for two months.
Eastbound I-10 connector ramp to southbound I-405
What to expect:
- Intermittent closures of the eastbound 10 to southbound 405 connector ramp from 9:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- An excavator and bulldozer will be used from June 14 through June 18, 2012.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.
- Work is weather permitting and subject to change.
- Visit our website for the latest project updates, www.metro.net/I-405