ATTENTION COMMUTERS, RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES IN THE VICINITY OF THE SAN DIEGO FREEWAY (I-405) AND WILSHIRE BL
Southern California Edison will remove their overhead power lines along Sepulveda, at Wilshire, on Saturday, June 16, 2012 from 9:00 pm to 9:00 am. This work will require the full closure of Wilshire Bl, from Veteran to Sepulveda and from Sepulveda to Federal. Sepulveda Bl will be open to one lane in each direction from Ohio to Constitution.
Removing overhead power lines
Saturday, June 16 from 9:00 pm until Sunday, June 17 at 9:00 am
Wilshire and Sepulveda
What to Expect:
- Sepulveda Bl will be reduced to one lane in each direction, from Ohio to Constitution, from 9:00 pm to 9:00 am.
- Full closure of Wilshire, from Veteran to Federal, from 11:00 pm on Saturday, June 16 until 8:30 am Sunday, June 17.
- All Wilshire ramps will be closed at 11:00 pm Saturday until 11:00 am Sunday.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.
- Work is weather permitting and subject to change.
- Visit our website for the latest project updates, www.metro.net/I-405