ATTENTION RESIDENTS, BUSINESS OWNERS AND TRAVELING PUBLIC IN THE VICINITY OF SEPULVEDA BL BETWEEN WILSHIRE BL AND CHURCH LN
Sepulveda Bl will be fully closed beginning July 12, 2012, 10pm to 6am, from Wilshire Bl to Church Ln. These nightly closures are expected to continue until August 6, 2012. The closure is necessary to reconstruct the Wilshire ramps, freeway walls, as well as utility relocation between Montana Av and Church Ln.
Full closure for Wilshire ramp reconstruction, wall construction, utility work
Full nightly closures of Sepulveda Bl are anticipated to start on Thursday, July 12, 2012 for approximately one month. Closure and work hours are from 10pm to 6am, including weekends.
Sepulveda Bl between Wilshire Bl and Church Ln
What to expect:
- Local access will be maintained.
- SB Sepulveda Bl traffic will be detoured to SB Church Ln, to EB Sunset Bl, to SB Veteran Av, to WB Wilshire Bl and back to Sepulveda Bl.
- NB Sepulveda Bl traffic will be detoured to EB Wilshire Bl, to NB Veteran Av, to WB Sunset Bl, to NB Church Ln, back to Sepulveda Bl.
- The Montana Av off-ramp will be closed at 7pm; ramp closures are coordinated with Caltrans.
- For daily closure information, please visit metro.net/405