Regional Projects and Reports
Since the I-710 Major Corridor Study was completed in 2005, various local and state agencies have made progress in developing a unified, action-oriented approach to port growth and freight-related mobility, air quality and health improvement.
The following links provide information about some of the projects and programs underway in Southern California.
California Air Resources Board:
- Emission Reduction Plan for Ports and Goods Movement in California, 2006
- Goods Movement Emission Reduction Program, February 2008
Gateway Cities Council of Governments:
- I-710 Oversight Policy Committee Adopted Locally Preferred Strategy, 2004
- I-710 Tier 2 Community Advisory Committee Final Report, 2006
- Gateway Cities COG Air Quality Action Plan, 2007
Port of Los Angeles and Port of Long Beach:
Southern California Association of Governments:
- Goods Movement Knowledge Base (a searchable library of goods movement studies)
Last Revised: Wednesday January 04, 2012