You're invited to ride free!* April 28-29, 2012
Join us as we celebrate the opening of the Metro Expo Line. There'll be music, entertainment and family fun at four stations, plus free rides on the entire line between Downtown LA and the Westside.
Enjoy these special activities
Saturday, April 28, 10am-4pm
- FREE! Live music
- FREE! On-stage karaoke
- FREE! Local dance and entertainment
- Tasty treats from food trucks and local eateries for purchase
- 7th St/Metro Center Station
- Expo Park/USC Station
- Expo/Crenshaw Station
- La Cienega/Jefferson Station
Bikes on Expo
Enjoy 5.9 miles of new bikeway, including bike lanes on Exposition Bl and Jefferson Bl between Vermont Av and La Cienega Bl, and a bike/pedestrian path between La Cienega/Jefferson Station and Culver City Station. All stations have bike racks for convenient bike parking.
* Free fare on Metro Expo Line only, April 28 and 29, 2012 only, from 5am-7pm (special schedule on Expo Line for opening weekend only). Regular fares apply on all other Metro Rail, Metro Rapid, and Metro Local lines. Entertainment schedule subject to change.
Please note: The Farmdale and Culver City stations will not be open at this time and will be bypassed by all trains. These stations will open at a later date.