Join Us! Community Meetings Being Held
Metro, in collaboration with the Cities of Los Angeles and San Fernando, will host informational meetings to update the community on the status of the East San Fernando Valley Transit Corridor Project.
This will be an opportunity to:
- Learn more about the overall project
- Get details about each alternative being considered
- Ask questions
- Share your thoughts
Thursday, November 6, 2014
6 – 7:30 pm
San Fernando Regional Pool Facility
208 Park Ave
San Fernando, CA 91340
Served by Metro Rapid Lines 794 and Metro Local Lines 224 and 234
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
4:30 – 6 pm
Marvin Braude Constituent Service Center
6262 Van Nuys Blvd
Van Nuys, CA 91401
Validated parking available at City Hall parking lot (entrance at Sylvan/Sylmar Av)
Served by Metro Orange Line, Metro Rapid Line 761, Metro Local Lines 154, 156, 164, 233 and 237 and DASH Routes Panorama City/Van Nuys and Van Nuys/Studio City
Thursday, November 13, 2014
6 – 7:30 pm
Pacoima Neighborhood City Hall
13520 Van Nuys Blvd
Pacoima, CA 91331
Served by Metro Rapid Lines 761 and 794, Metro Local Lines 233, 230,224 and 94
- Information shared at each meeting will be identical.
- Can’t make it in-person? Then, view and comment via a live-stream of the presentation beginning at 5 PM on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 or on-demand at: http://ustream.tv/channel/eastSFV
Special accommodations and information in alternative formats are available to the public. All requests for reasonable accommodations must be made three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please call 818.276.3233 or the California Relay Service at 711.
Spanish language interpretation will be available at all meetings.
- La información compartida en cada reunión será idéntica.
Last Revised: Tuesday September 30, 2014