- Speakers Bureau
- The Source
Fed up with traffic?
Worried about smog and global warming?
Wondering what you can do to help?
Concerned about how mobility inputs the economy?
- New ridesharing options such as carpools and vanpools
- Rail and bus service
- How to go “green” with Metro
- The latest advances in transit technology
- The changing face of Los Angeles due to new transit-oriented developments
- Street and highway improvements
- Transportation and the local economy
Learn more about Metro – one of the largest transit providers in the country.
Learn about the role Metro has as the lead transportation planning and programming agency for the County of Los Angeles. Metro allocates billions of dollars for street and highway improvements as well as public transit programs.
Keep yourself and your organization informed on the latest trends and news in transportation.
Scheduling a Metro Speaks presentation
Simply click on the Metro Speaks Request Form link below and complete the form. A minimum of three weeks in advance of the desired speaking date is preferred. For more information contact Helen Ortiz-Gilstrap at 213.922.7575 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Revised: Thursday July 18, 2013
Showing the latest posts relating to: expo
No videos were found.