- Speakers Bureau
Fed up with traffic?
Concerned about the cost of owning a car?
Worried about climate change?
The Metro Speakers Bureau can provide free 30-minute presentations throughout Los Angeles County on topics related to mass transit and mobility:
- What new Metro projects are coming to my neighborhood?
- How is Measure R changing the face of Los Angeles?
- Why should students consider a career at Metro?
- What special program teaches seniors to ride Metro?
- How is Metro making it easier to ride bikes to rail and bus?
- Where is transit-related development changing L.A.?
- How can you join a car or vanpool, share the expenses and leave the driving to someone else?
- What is Metro doing to create a regional rail system?
- How is Metro using new media to communicate with our customers?
- In what ways can Metro sustainability efforts help Southern California?
Learn more about your Metro – one of the largest transit providers and transportation planning agencies in the country. And find out about the plan to create a 21st century mobility network.
Scheduling a Metro Speaks presentation
Send an email to email@example.com, including your name and the name of your organization, your phone number, the preferred date and time for the presentation, the topic, the length and the number who will attend. Please contact us at least three weeks in advance of the speaking date. Requests from school classes are very welcome.
Last Revised: Tuesday September 23, 2014
Showing the latest posts relating to: expo
No videos were found.