Metro Community-Based Transit Service Sector Governance Councils Set April Meetings
Metro’s five community-based transit service sector governance councils will hold their regular monthly public meetings in April to discuss various transportation issues in their service sectors.
Residents within the San Fernando Valley, San Gabriel Valley, Gateway Cities of southeast Los Angeles, the South Bay and the Westside/Central area interested in helping to improve Metro Bus service in their communities are encouraged to attend the monthly meetings.Governance councils work closely with Metro’s community-based service sectors in studying and planning service improvements and efficiencies of Metro Bus operations in their respective service sectors.
The following is a list of Metro governance council April meetings. (Please note new location for the Gateway Cities Service Sector meeting for April only.)
• Metro San Fernando Valley Service Sector; Wednesday, April 4, 2007; 6:30 p.m.; Marvin Braude Constituent Service Center; 6262 Van Nuys Blvd.; Van Nuys;
• Metro San Gabriel Valley Service Sector; Monday, April 9, 2007; 5 p.m.; San Gariel Valley Sector Office; 3369 Santa Anita Ave.; El Monte;
• Metro Westside/Central Service Sector; Wednesday, April 11, 2007; 5 p.m.; La Cienega Tennis Center, Sunset Room; 325 S. La Cienega Blvd.; Beverly Hills;
• Metro Gateway Service Sector; Thursday, April 12, 2007; 2 p.m.; (Note: new location for April only); Downey Public Library (Cormack Room); 11121 Brookshire Ave.; Downey;
• Metro South Bay Service Sector; Friday, April 13, 2007; 9:30 a.m.; Carson Community center; 801 E. Carson; Carson.