- Find a Lot
- Free or Paid
- Get Your Space
Park & Ride lots are everywhere
Whether you’re catching a bus or train, or meeting a carpool or vanpool, Park & Ride lots can make your commute easier. Metro offers more than 150 convenient Park & Ride locations county-wide.
- Metro Park and Ride Lots - Click on the station to find a Park & Ride Lot near Metro rail and transitway stations.
- Regional Park & Ride Lots - Park & Ride Lots in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura counties.
Metro Park & Ride lots by line
Metro’s Park & Ride lots include both free and paid reserved spaces.
Free spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis for transit users.
Reserved paid parking is available at 11 Metro Park & Ride locations. Paying for parking secures you an assigned space until 10:30am. After 11am all spaces become available to transit patrons.
Reserved paid parking is available at the following stations:
- Artesia (Blue Line)
- Del Amo (Blue Line)
- Fillmore (Gold Line)
- Florence (Blue Line)
- La Cienega (Expo Line)
- Lake (Gold Line)
- Lincoln/Cypress (Gold Line)
- North Hollywood (Red Line)
- Sierra Madre Villa (Gold Line)
- Universal City/Studio City (Red Line)
- Wardlow (Blue Line)
- Willow (Blue Line)
A monthly paid parking permit ensures you a parking space each morning until 10:30am. Sign up for a monthly permit at your station here.
Not ready for a full month of parking? Using two or three different Park & Ride lots? Reserve your space for the day at any of Metro’s lots by calling 1.888.310.PARK (7275) or registering online at parkinghelp.com.
Park & Ride, parking, rail stations, maps, Metro rail, Metro bus, Universal City, North Hollywood, Gold Line, Red Line, free parking, parking fees, park and ride