- Where to Board
- Angels Fans Specials
- Enjoy Cleaner Air
Go Metro to the Playoffs - Now with service from Union Station AND Harbor Gateway Transit Center!
Now you can go Metro to the playoffs by connecting with the Dodger Stadium Express at two convenient locations – Union Station or Harbor Gateway Transit Center. And, your Dodger ticket is good for the fare!
Union Station is served by many Metro and municipal bus lines and Metro Rail's Red, Purple and Gold lines, as well as Metrolink and Amtrak. Harbor Gateway Transit Center is also served by several Metro bus lines, the Metro Silver Line and Torrance Transit. So it’s easy to leave your car at home and connect with the Dodger Stadium Express.
To plan the route that’s best for you, use the Trip Planner, or call 323.GO.METRO.
- We recommend arriving early to Union Station and Harbor Gateway Transit Center; crowds are heaviest near game time.
On Metro Rail, most trips run until approximately midnight Sunday through Thursday nights, and until approximately 2am Friday and Saturday nights; last trips on bus lines vary. Be sure to check the schedule for your return trip head of time.
Driving to Union Station to connect with the Dodger Stadium Express? Beat traffic on the 10 and 110 freeways with Metro ExpressLanes. They're toll-free for carpools, vanpools and motorcycles; solo drivers can use them too, by paying a toll. All users except motorcycles need a Fastrak® transponder. Learn more at metroexpresslanes.net.
From Union Station:
- Board at Bus Bay 3 of the Patsaouras Bus Plaza.
- Service leaves Union Station every 10 minutes, starting 90 minutes before game time through the 3rd inning for all home games.
- You can exit inside Dodger Stadium at one of two stops – behind Center Field and at the Top Deck. Service will pick up at the same stops after the game.
- Return service runs until 45 minutes after the final out.
From Harbor Gateway Transit Center:
- Board at Bay 9.
- Buses run every 15 minutes starting 2 hours before game time, with the last bus leaving at game time.
- You’ll be dropped off behind Right Field. Service back to Harbor Gateway Transit Center will pick up at the same stop after the game.
- Return service ends 45 minutes after the final out.
Game Day Tips:
- Your Dodger ticket is good for the Dodger Stadium Express fare*; otherwise, regular Metro fares apply.
- Arrive early; crowds are heaviest near game time.
* Regular fares apply on all other connecting bus and rail service.
Take Angels Express to Angels Playoff Games
Go Metro to Union Station and connect with the Angels Express to Angels Stadium.
Fans can ride the Angels Express to postseason Angels home games from stations on the Orange County Line from Los Angeles to Oceanside.
Adult roundtrip tickets cost $7, and can be purchased at Metrolink station ticket vending machines by selecting “Special Ticket Options”. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the train departure time to purchase your Angels Express tickets.
For schedules and more information, visit metrolinktrains.com/angelsexpress.
Step up to the plate for cleaner air
By using Metro’s Dodger Stadium Express, you’re helping to bring cleaner air to our community by reducing traffic throughout the highly congested Los Angeles area. Fewer vehicles on the road mean fewer emissions polluting the air, and a better quality of life for all.
During its 24-year history, the Mobile Source Air Pollution Reduction Review Committee (MSRC) has removed 20 million pounds of harmful pollutants from the air by funding projects designed to reduce air pollution from mobile sources such as cars, trucks and buses. They’ve distributed more than $330 million to local governments, transit agencies and private businesses throughout the South Coast basin to build alternative fuel stations, purchase clean-fuel vehicles and implement other innovative clean air projects.
The Dodger Stadium Express is a joint demonstration project made possible by Clean Transportation Funding from the MSRC and Metro ExpressLanes. Thanks for leaving your car at home and supporting air quality by taking public transportation to Dodger Stadium. You’re on a winning team!
Dodger Stadium Express, Chavez ravine, LA Dodgers, baseball, home games, Union Station, Patsouras Transit Center, Blue Line, Gold Line, Red Line, baseball, summer, Metro rail, Metro bus, Metro, Trip Planner