- Where to Board
- Metrolink Specials
- Enjoy Cleaner Air
Put Metro's Dodger Stadium Express in Your Line-Up
Want to reach Dodger Stadium faster this season? Go Metro to Union Station and connect with the Dodger Stadium Express. You won't have to fight traffic, thanks to a dedicated bus lane that will speed your trip to AND from the stadium. Best of all, your Dodger ticket is good for the fare!
Union Station is served by many Metro and municipal bus lines and Metro Rail's Red, Purple and Gold lines, as well as Metrolink and Amtrak. So it's easy to leave your car at home and connect with the Dodger Stadium Express.
To plan the route that’s best for you, use the Trip Planner, or call 323.GO.METRO.
- We recommend arriving early to Union Station; crowds are heaviest near game time.
- On Metro Rail, most trips run until approximately midnight Sunday through Thursday nights, and until approximately 2am Friday and Saturday nights; last trips on bus lines vary. Be sure to check the schedule for your return trip head of time.
Note: All Dodger Stadium Express vehicles are wheelchair accessible
Driving to Union Station to connect with the Dodger Stadium Express? Beat traffic on the 10 and 110 freeways with Metro ExpressLanes. They're toll-free for carpools, vanpools and motorcycles; solo drivers can use them too, by paying a toll. All users except motorcycles need a Fastrak® transponder. Learn more at metroexpresslanes.net.
Parking at Union Station?
Pay for parking before returning to your car. Use the automated machines located in the elevator lobbies of P1, P2 and P3.
Connect at Union Station for every home game!
- Board the Dodger Stadium Express at Bus Bay 3 of the Patsaouras Transit Plaza at Union Station.
- Service leaves Union Station every 5-10 minutes, starting 90 minutes before game time through the 3rd inning for all home games. We recommend arriving early; crowds are heaviest near game time.
- Your Dodger ticket is good on gameday for the Dodger Stadium Express fare*; otherwise, regular Metro fares apply.
- NEW for 2014: You can exit inside Dodger Stadium at one of two stops – behind Center Field and at the Top Deck. Service will pick up at the same stops after the game.
- Return service runs until 45 minutes after the final out.
*Same-day Dodger tickets are good for fare on the Dodger Stadium Express only. Regular fares apply on all other connecting bus and rail service.
Note: Main boarding is at Patsaouras Transit Plaza, Bay 3. Riders will be permitted to board at Cesar E. Chavez/Broadway if space is available.
Take Metrolink to see Angels vs. Dodgers
To help Orange County fans connect with the Dodger Stadium Express, Metrolink will offer special train service from Oceanside to Union Station for the following games: March 27 & 28 and August 4 & 5.
Returning trains will depart one hour after the game ends.
For more details, visit metrolinktrains.com/railseries.
Step up to the plate for cleaner air
By using Metro’s Dodger Stadium Express, you’re helping to bring cleaner air to our community by reducing traffic throughout the highly congested Los Angeles area. Fewer vehicles on the road mean fewer emissions polluting the air, and a better quality of life for all.
During its 24-year history, the Mobile Source Air Pollution Reduction Review Committee (MSRC) has removed 20 million pounds of harmful pollutants from the air by funding projects designed to reduce air pollution from mobile sources such as cars, trucks and buses. They’ve distributed more than $330 million to local governments, transit agencies and private businesses throughout the South Coast basin to build alternative fuel stations, purchase clean-fuel vehicles and implement other innovative clean air projects.
The Dodger Stadium Express is a joint demonstration project made possible by Clean Transportation Funding from the MSRC. Thanks for leaving your car at home and supporting air quality by taking public transportation to Dodger Stadium. You’re on a winning team!