El Monte City Hall East, Council Chambers, 11333 Valley Blvd,
Monday, July 9, 2012 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Steven Ly, Chair
Harry Baldwin, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Michele Chau, Board Secretary Office
Suzanne Handler, Council Secretary
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE June 11, 2012 Minutes
4. SWEAR IN two new members: Juventino Gomez, Mayor Pro Tem El Monte; John Harrington, Council Member City of San Gabriel
5. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
6. RECEIVE report on Construction Careers Policy, Project Labor Agreement, Miriam Long, Community Relations Manager
7. CONSIDER Garvey Avenue Lines 70, 770 for Corridor Study, Jon Hillmer, Director and Members
8. ADOPT FY 13 Service Council Work Plan, Jon Hillmer, Director and Members
9. RECEIVE Director's Report, Jon Hillmer Director
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
* This is the unofficial format of the San Gabriel Valley Service Council Meeting** agenda.
For viewing MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel documents - Download Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) or use Google Docs Reader (online)