Marvin Braude Constituent Service Center, 6262 Van Nuys Blvd,
Wednesday, September 5, 2012 6:30 p.m.
Call to Order
Kymberleigh Richards, Chair
Jesus R. Ochoa, Vice Chair
Dr. Richard Arvizu
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Wilbur Babb, Community Relations Mgr.
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin. Analyst
Collette Langston, Board Secretary Office
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE Minutes for August 1, 2012 meeting
3. CHAIR'S Remarks
4. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda
5. UPDATE on Sepulveda Pass Corridor Systems Planning Study, David Mieger, DEO, Countywide Planning, and Roger Martin, Transportation Planning Manager
6. DISCUSS Antonovich Motion for Regional Airport – Rail Connectivity Plan, Chris Haskell, Transportation Planning Manager
7. DISCUSS Non-Smoking Ordinances Near Bus Stops, Jon Hillmer, Director
8. RECEIVE Director's Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
a. Performance Report
9. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
* This is the unofficial format of the San Fernando Valley Service Council Meeting agenda.
For viewing MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel documents - Download Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) or use Google Docs Reader (online)