Van Nuys Public Library, 6250 Sylmar Avenue,
Thursday, July 5, 2012 6:30 p.m.
Call to Order
Kymberleigh Richards, Chair
Jesus Ochoa, Vice Chair
Dr. Richard Arvizu
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Wilbur Babb, Community Relations
Suzanne Handler, Council Secretary
Collette Langston, Board Secretary Office
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE Minutes for May 2 and June 6, 2012 meetings
3. SWEAR in Dina Garcia, new council member, transit rider
4. ELECT new Chair and Vice Chair for FY 2013, All Members
5. CHAIR'S Remarks
6. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda
7. RECEIVE report on Pedestrian Connection at North Hollywood Station, Aspet Davidian, Director, Capital Project Engineer
8. CONSIDER Van Nuys Blvd. Bus Lines 233 and 761 for Corridor Study, Jon Hillmer and Council Members
9. ADOPT final FY 13 Service Council Work Plan, Jon Hillmer and Members
10. RECEIVE Director's Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
11. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
* This is the unofficial format of the San Fernando Valley Service Council Meeting** agenda.
For viewing MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel documents - Download Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) or use Google Docs Reader (online)