Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, One Manchester Blvd, City Hall, Conference Room A,
Friday, March 9, 2012 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Christina Goins, Board Secretary
Suzanne Handler, Council Secretary
- Pledge of Allegiance
- ROLL Call
- SAFETY Tip, Lt. Obenberger
- APPROVE Minutes from February 10, 2011 Meeting
- PUBLIC Comments
- APPROVE Service Changes/Modifications on Lines 40, 607, 710, 740 and Silver Line Enhancements, (HANDOUT) Scott Greene, Service Planning Department
- RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
- Performance Report
- Service Quality Compliance Report
- Passenger Survey Cross Tabulations
- Update on Harbor/Gateway
- Council Member Comments – 10 minutes each
- Line Rides for February and March
- Action Items
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
Last Revised: Friday March 30, 2012