Metro Board Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Friday, June 1, 2012 11:30 a.m.
Neil Bjornsen, Chair Jerard Wright, Vice‐Chairperson
Tony Banash, Secretary Bill Latto, Chair Emeritus
Michael Kravitz Anne Reid
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of Minutes
3. General Public Comment (1 minute per speaker)
4. Approve excused absences by Council Members of Clarke, Conrad, Latto, Sachar, Sotello and Weisman for the May 23, 2012 General Assembly Meeting.
5. Discussion and Preparation of CAC Workplan FY 13
6. Follow up on Council Member Conrad's suggestion for Access service vehicles and Vehicle Operations
Report by Davies and Seal on vehicle specifications and costs
7. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
8. Old Business
Report on Conversation with Appointers
9. New Business
* This is the unofficial format of the Citizens’ Advisory Council Executive Committee Meeting agenda.
For viewing MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel documents - Download Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) or use Google Docs Reader (online)