La Cienega Tennis Center-Sunset Room , 325 S. La Cienega Blvd.,
Wednesday, November 14, 2012 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Jeffrey Jacobberger, Chair
Elliott Petty, Vice Chair
Perri Sloane Goodman
Jon Hillmer, Director
Jody Litvak, Community Relations Mgr
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
1. ROLL Call
2. APPROVE Minutes of October 10, 2012 meeting
3. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda
4. RECEIVE Update Regarding USC/Expo Line Game Day Service and Crowd Control, Brandon Farley, Transportation Planning Manager
5. RECEIVE Report Regarding Westside Subway Extension Community Meeting, Jody Feerst Litvak, Community Relations Manager
6. DISCUSS Santa Monica Blvd. Bus Lines 4 and 704 Corridor Study Workshop, Jon Hillmer and Council Members
7. RECEIVE Director's Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
8. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
* This is the unofficial format of the Westside/Central Service Council Meeting agenda.
For viewing MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel documents - Download Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) or use Google Docs Reader (online)