Young Oak Kim Academy - Multipurpose Room, 615 S. Shatto Place,
Wednesday, June 13, 2012 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Joe Stitcher, Chair
Jeffrey Jacobberger, Vice Chair
Perri Sloane Goodman
Jon Hillmer, Director
Jody Litvak, Community Relations Mgr
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Suzanne Handler, Council Secretary
1. ROLL Call
3. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda
4. RECEIVE update on BRT/Bus Only Lanes on Wilshire Blvd. Michael Richmai,
Regional Transit Planning
5. RECEIVE update on Culver City Station Opening, Stephen Tu, Service
6. RECEIVE update on Westside/Central Community Relation's Projects, Jody
Litvak, Manager, Community Relations
7. DISCUSS Line of the Month Program, Jon Hillmer, Director
8. DISCUSS FY 13 Service Council Work Plan, Jon Hillmer and Council
9. RECEIVE Director's Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
10. ELECTION of New Chair for FY 13, All Council Members
11. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if
requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future
meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an
emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of
the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
Directions to Metro, Young Oak Kim Academy, Los Angeles, CA 90005
* This is the unofficial format of the Westside/Central Service Council Meeting agenda.
For viewing MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel documents - Download Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) or use Google Docs Reader (online)