El Monte City Hall East, Council Chambers, 11333 Valley Blvd,
Monday, September 10, 2012 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Steven Ly, Chair
Harry Baldwin, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Michele Chau, Board Secretary Office
Please turn off cell phones or put them on vibrate.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE August 13, 2012 Minutes
4. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
5. UPDATE El Monte Station Opening, Carl Torres, Service Development Department
6. DISCUSS Antonovich Motion for Regional Airport-Rail Connectivity Plan, Chris
Haskell, Transportation Planning Manager
7. RECEIVE Director's Report, Jon Hillmer Director
8. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented
and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a
future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of
an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the
attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
Upon request, foreign language translation, sign language interpretation, materials in
alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metrosponsored
meetings and events. All requests for reasonable accommodations must be
made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date.
Please telephone 213.922.4600 between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.
Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 +
Metro phone number.
* This is the unofficial format of the San Gabriel Valley Service Council Meeting** agenda.
For viewing MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel documents - Download Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) or use Google Docs Reader (online)