East Los Angeles Public Library, 4837 E. Third St.,
Monday, June 11, 2012 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Rosie Vasquez, Chair
Steven Ly, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr
Michele Chau, Board Secretary
Suzanne Handler, Council Secretary
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
4. RECEIVE report on Lines 68 and 486/489, Carl Torres, Service Development Department
5. RECEIVE report on Construction Careers Policy, Project Labor Agreement, Miriam Long, Community Relations Manager
6. DISCUSS Line of the Month Program, Jon Hillmer, Director and Members
7. DISCUSS FY 13 Service Council Work Plan, Jon Hillmer, Director and Members
8. RECEIVE Director's Report, John Hillmer Director
9. ELECT new Chair and Vice Chair for FY 13, All Members
OPEN FOR PUBLIC COMMENT
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
Directions to E. Los Angeles Public Library, 4837 E. Third St., Los Angeles, CA 90022
Served by Metro Local Lines: 258 (Exit at Mednik and 3rd) Also served by Montebello bus lines.
Served by Montebello Bus Lines: 40, 341/342 (Exit at East LA Civic Center Station).
Served by Metro Rail: Metro Gold Line (Exit at East LA Civic Center Station).
* This is the unofficial format of the San Gabriel Valley Service Council Meeting** agenda.
For viewing MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel documents - Download Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) or use Google Docs Reader (online)