Inglewood City Hall, One Manchester Blvd., City Hall, Conference Room A,
Friday, August 10, 2012 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Christina Goins, Board Secretary Office
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
a. Recognition of Suzanne Handler
3. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Ibell
4. APPROVE Minutes from July 13, 2012 Meeting
5. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
6. DISCUSS USC/Expo Game Day Travel Strategies, Jon Hillmer and Henry Gonzalez
a. Best travel strategy for "Getting to the Game"
7. RECEIVE Station Cleanliness Report, John Roberts, Executive Director, Maintenance
8. UPDATE on Harbor/Gateway Station, Paul Whang, Facilities, Supervising Architect
9. UPDATE on Express Lanes soft rollout, Kathy McKune, Congestion Reduction
10. PREVIEW Crenshaw Blvd. Lines 210 and 710 for Corridor Study, Jon Hillmer and Council Members
11. RECEIVE Metro Board Motion – Coordination of Transit Agencies' Schedule Development and Transfers, Jon Hillmer, Director
12. RECEIVE Director's Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
a. Performance Report
13. Council Member Comments – 10 minutes each
a. Line Rides for July/August
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
Upon request, foreign language translation, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metrosponsored meetings and events. All requests for reasonable accommodations must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please telephone 213.922.4600 between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.
* This is the unofficial format of the South Bay Service Council Meeting agenda.
For viewing MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel documents - Download Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) or use Google Docs Reader (online)