Inglewood City Hall, One Manchester Blvd., City Hall, Conference Room A,
Friday, July 13, 2012 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Christina Goins, Board Secretary Office
Suzanne Handler, Council Secretary
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Ibell
4 APPROVE Minutes from June 8, 2012 Meeting
5. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
6. UPDATE on Late Night Service on Line 212, Scott Greene, Service DevelopmentDepartment
7. CONSIDER Crenshaw Blvd. Lines 210 and 710 for Corridor Study, Jon Hillmer and Council Members
8. ADOPT FY 13 Service Council Work Plan, Jon Hillmer, Director
9. RECEIVE Director's Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
11. Council Member Comments – 10 minutes each
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
* This is the unofficial format of the South Bay Service Council Meeting agenda.
For viewing MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel documents - Download Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) or use Google Docs Reader (online)