Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, October 17, 2012 2:30 p.m.
Call to Order
Mark Ridley-Thomas, Chair
Gloria Molina, Vice Chair
Michael D. Antonovich
Michael Miles, non-voting member
Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Acting Inspector General
County Counsel, General Counsel
A. approving updated Measure R I-710 Early Action Project list and
B. increasing the FY13 budget by adding $5.5 million in Cost Center 0442, in Highway Capital Project 460316 I-710 Early Action Projects.
23. AUTHORIZE the Chief Executive Officer to enter into an Exclusive Negotiation Agreement (ENA) with CCIG, LLC (CCIG) for a publicprivate partnership to construct park and retail components on a parcel situated near the Culver City Station on the Metro Exposition Line; and amend the FY13 budget to allow any deposits that may be collected from CCIG to offset support costs.
25. CONSIDER approving:
A. the revised Alameda Corridor East program scope; and
B. Working Capital Loan of up to $45 million and authorize the Chief Executive Officer to enter into the appropriate agreements.
26. RECEIVE AND FILE the Regional Rail update through September 2012.
27. RECEIVE oral report on Highway Program Budget and Schedule Status.
28. RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE'S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION
Directions to Metro, One Gateway Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90012
* This is the unofficial format of the Planning & Programming Committee agenda.
For viewing MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel documents - Download Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) or use Google Docs Reader (online)