Salt Lake Park Community Center, Lounge Room, 3401 E. Florence,
Thursday, October 11, 2012 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Lillie Dobson, Chair
Josue Barrios, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Secretary
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes from September 13, 2012 meeting
4. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Ibelle
5. WITHDRAWN RECEIVE Report on TAP Program Integration, David Sutton, Interim Director of Tech Services
6. FOLLOW UP on Priority Inventory of Bus Station and Park and Ride Lot Cleanliness, John Roberts
7. RECEIVE Report on Complaint Handling Process, Ramon Alarcon, Transportation Operations Manager
8. RECEIVE Measure J Informational Presentation, Jon Hillmer, Director
9. REVIEW Florence Avenue Lines 211 and 311 for Corridor Study, Jon Hillmer and Members
a. Performance Standards
b. Performance Report
11. PUBLIC Comment
12. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
a. Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
Upon request, foreign language translation, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro-sponsored meetings and events. All requests for reasonable accommodations must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please telephone 213.922.4600 between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.
* This is the unofficial format of the Gateway Cities Service Council Meeting agenda.
For viewing MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel documents - Download Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) or use Google Docs Reader (online)